Wednesday 18 March 2015

How to be a good friend-By :Jessie Baatjies

How to be a good friend
By Jessie B


If you want to be a good friend like me follow these easy steps :


Step 1 :
logo.gif

If you don’t start to speak nicely to your friends
for example don’t say “GO AWAY”  instead say “Hi would you like to play with us” and then they might say “Yes please” or “sure that would be nice” and also say “please” and “thank-you” and if they say something you don’t like say “stop it I don’t like it”.
670px-181088-15.jpg


Step 2 :


If you don’t act nicely to your friends they won’t act nicely to you
instead of running and chasing after them stop take 5 and walk
away [or tell the teacher, but not always]


just-be-yourself.jpgStep 3 :


Just be your self don’t let the wrong thing show, for instance
don’t try to fit in with people that are the complete opposite
to you, just be your self not the opposite of you because it could be uncomfortable for you to be in a group that doesn't suit you.


Follow these 3 easy steps and you will have a good amount of friends on no time.

THE END

6 comments:

  1. hi jessie i like your blog do you think i should be myself im thinking
    yes how about you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna
      I think that you should be your-self no matter what have a good day.
      Bye-bye
      Your friend Jessie

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Susana i go to Paerata School i might use those tips to be nice to my friends i bet you are amazing person to your friends hope you check out my classes blog the address is down below (:

    By Susana Room8paerata.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susanna
      Thank you very much for commenting on my post I hope you do try out my tips you also seem very nice too bye-bye.
      Jessie http://room11gms.blogspot.co.nz

      What do you do at your school ?

      Delete
  3. You are right it works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that it works kaia !
      Have a good day !

      Tell your friends about my blog !

      Bye-bye Jessie

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.