Thursday 21 May 2015

The Fox and the Girl

It was cold as the icy wind blew across my white furry cheeks, "Gruuummmble" whined my stomach as I - the fox - came near the closest garden "Mmm - those look very delicious" whispered the fox as she came closer and closer to the garden.

"Who's there" called a little tiny voice, The fox heard crackling footsteps nearing her, "I said who's there - show yourself! " yelled the girl nearly screaming, The small white fox ran off - The girl chased after her, The fox sprinting faster then she ever has, thought she had lost the girl only to notice the girl was standing right in front of her !

"Ooh oh " cried the fox desperately trying to escape but was already pinned to the cold, hard gravel floor.
then suddenly the angry expression on the girls face changed and she pushed off of the fox  and the fox ran away.

Then the girl started walking and and fell assuming that she had fainted I - the fox - ran over to wrap her up to keep her warm and alive. The girl - alive and all - went to sleep, the next morning I ran away as soon I heard footsteps, It was the girls parents they had come looking for her as soon as they woke up.

The girl as she was being carried away looked back at me as - if we would ever meet again but sadly she is still waiting for that day to come.

The End

NSL :add punctuation in the correct areas and spell correct.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie
    I like your story my fav part is the first paragraph you used a lot of describing words
    for next time remember to use your punctuation

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.