Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy Reflection T4 W4

Hello Everyone welcome back to my blog it has been a pretty jam packed day with literacy:
Word work, Writing, Reading, and more!
Enjoy my literacy reflection for this week, can you believe that it is already term 4!!!

Word Work:
This week in word work I have been updating my spreadsheet and I have some new work to post!



I found it hard to understand the word's meaning so I could write some sentences about them.
I found it easy to find the right picture after finding the meaning of the word.
NSL: to know the meaning of the word.

Writing:
This week in writing I have been working on my myths and legends work: I have been writing my own myth about cheetahs!
Here is my Cheetah Myth:




I found it hard to know what animal I should write about.
I found it easy to write a myth about the animal once I chose it.
NSL: to include my W.A.L.T more!

Reading:
In reading this week I have finished two books:

Dork Diaries: Party Time
It is all about a diary that belongs to a girl called Nikki Maxwell and it tells a crazy story that leads up to the all important Halloween dance with ups and downs this is a must read book marked as a international best seller!!!


Thea Stilton: The secret city
It is all about a missing archaeologist and the Thea sisters have to find out about where he is a what he is doing in order to save the day this is on my list for must reads!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie it's Ayesha here.
    It looks like you have been doing alot of work I really like your cheetah writing. How long did it take for you to finish this blog post?
    From Ayesha

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.