Tuesday 6 December 2016

Once Upon a Dork

Once Upon a Dork-(Book review)

Author/illustrator: Rachael Renee Russel

Genre: fiction, Comedy,

Characters: Nikki Maxwell, MacKenzie Hollister, Brianna, Brandon, Principle Winston, Mum, Dad

Boing~ that is the sound of a dodge ball hitting Nikki Maxwell in the head from Mackenzie Hollister. In this story nikki has been hit in the head with a dodgeball and in her head has been transported to another world filled with unrealistic fairytale characters and when nikki wakes up she get a surprised that she is no longer there
Follow nikki’s adventures in Once upon a dork

I would give this book a rating of 5 stars


I recommend this book for 10 yrs and up

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie, my name is Lily from Karoro School. I really like how you have read through this book and told me a little bit about the book. I know you love this book because you rated it 5 stars!. I know I really want to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.