Friday 2 June 2017

Hanmer Springs Camp 2017 Woo Hooo

Last week was the best ever because it was... Camp Week YASSS.
Last week on Wednesday our class went to Hanmer Springs camp officially rated the best camp in HISTORY!! We went tree climbing to the hot pools to the lolly shop orienteering mission impossible mountain biking conical hill walking
This is my team doing mission impossible. Mission impossible is a whole bunch of different and hard challenges that you need to solve in teams the first puzzle was an actual puzzle, it was awesome we did this on the Thursday it was really challenging and cool!

Here is some pictures of the beautiful scenary!!



This is my group doing tree climbing. We are all supporting the person who is on the tree and using the clasps that are connected to the harnesses to support her and keeping climbing supporting mentally physically and verbally was a big part of the activity.


The hot pools are probably the main attraction in Hanmer Springs. It's kind of what it is famous for. We enjoyed ourselves while on the hydro slides especially the Super-Bowl stay tuned in to my blog to see a brochure about Hanmer in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie

    Awesome post on hamanah it is really interesting. Haminah is one of my favorite places in new zealand. What was Your favorite part and why?

    Zach
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jessie, my name is Sa Kae and I am from Panmure Bridge School. It look like you and your class had lot's of fun at camp. I wanted to know what was your favorite part of the camp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jessie!

    My name is Shakaia, I am a year 7 student at Panmure bridge school in Auckland. It must have been awesome going to Hammer springs for you school camp. Just last term I went to camp at Kokako lodge I remember those four days like it was yesterday. What was you favourite thing to do? Because mine was breakfast lunch and dinner.

    By Shakaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessie, I am Fifita from Panmure Bridge School in Auckland. I can see that you had have fun going to Hammer Springs for your school camp. What was you favorite thing to do?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.