Wednesday 10 June 2015

Winter - Fantasy

Winter - Fantasy


One day while walking through a dangerously snowy pathway I slipped, fell and hit my head on a frozen rock that feels like a frozen hammer!
The next thing I knew I was in a different place filled with talking creatures I said, “where am I what are you what day is it ?” with confusion, then all the talking creatures said, “You are in wonderlania, a place filled with magical talking creatures we are called swatchematoodles and it is the 5th of prune” said all the swatchematoodles with enthusiasm “whom are you ?” “My name is Dave short for David and I come from the United States of america ”  Said Dave “why is it so so cold here it feels like i am going to get a brain freeze” “what is a brain-freeze” screeched all the swatchematoodles nearly deafening Dave “A brain freeze…” started Dave “is when your brain gets really cold and feels like it is nearly frozen!” said Dave with a loud, bold voice.

“Brrr” the swatchematoodles sounded like a vibrating phone, “you said it” said Dave trying a smile “No Brrr the Ice - skating Queen is here every - one including DAVE bow quickly!” and with that they all bowed as the Ice - skating queen approached. “who is He !!! Impostor he’s not from here imprison him !” and with that 4 huge swatchematoodles that had been standing by the Ice - skating Queen carried Dave away to a cold ice decorated Cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.