Friday 26 June 2015

Random Friday Writing

Frosty morning


The frosty morning was freezing me like an ice burg I was freezing cold the icicle coming from each end off the goal posts the Milo slowly freezing up in my hand my frozen body getting frost bite my brother throwing snowballs at me the suns rays of light beaming through the branches of the trees and the shadows are dancing through the air I am making my Milo in the kitchen and it is freezing every second that I am making it the goal posts frozen white poles and the trees frozen without its leaves the trees on the left side are giraffes and I am falling every time that I take 1 step on the frozen Ice I am shivering while I am walking back to my bedroom.


Staring back out into the ice field that is right outside my iced up window the edges of the widows look like they are patterned chandeliers shimmering in the sunlight in the frozen morning.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie
    I really like your random Friday writing It was awesome
    Cleo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jessie
    that writing looks so cool.the picture with the sunset looks amazing.I like how you said that the edges of the widows look like they are patterned chandeliers shimmering in the sunlight in the frozen morning.You are an awesome writer jessie keep up the good work

    From Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.