Friday 31 July 2015

Our Castle

OUR CASTLE 





Once many moons ago our family land had many rows of vegetables and flowers and fruits and the water was at a reasonable height for us to reach our boat without getting wet.

Then one moon before I was born a servant hadn’t got his pay for the month and goddess : Alanuiasa got furious because of the king not being kind to the poor servant.

So five moons after I was born the king still hadn’t gave the servant his pay, so Alanuiasa got so furious she had to give the king actually not just the king but the whole family land had a punishment !

Every night as soon as the moon went down Alanuiasa cut some of their land of so by the 40th night there was barely a hill of even grass - (As a baby I didn’t really know what was happening so i just cried and cried).

By the time I was seven I knew what happened to our families land so i grew with what happened.

By : Jessie Baatjies

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie

    I loved the start to your story. You have forgotten a couple of capital I's but that is all

    Georgia

    P.s It would be cool to see you commenting on my blog more too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia for letting me know I am going to soon

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.