Friday 20 May 2016

Week 3 Term 2 Reflection

Hello World

This week we have been learning about adding decimals together and we have been carrying on with Charlotte's web writing:

Writing - For writing this week we have been carrying on with our Charlotte's web writing and we have been narrating our own piece about who is our favorite or least favorite in the book I chose to do my least favorite character in the book Templeton the greedy and rude little rat here is my piece:



Numeracy - This week for numeracy we have been learning about decimal and how to add decimals it was hard but fun at the same time it was super cool:

Banqer - For Banqer I have earned lots of more money here is what I have:
By the end of next week I want to get another $1,050 to put into my savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.