Monday 15 August 2016

Week 3 Reflection Term 3 Numeracy



Hello Every one, this week we have been focusing on our fraction work it has been very busy and fun.
I have so new fraction activities completed and more there will be more added in later
Here is some of my work that I have been busy working on this week:

Maths - This week we have been busy learning more and adding more to our DTO, I have been carrying on with my DTO and I have added a Visualizing Equivalent Fractions page and I am adding in a Simplified form page and more . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie. I like your equivalent fractions this will help me a lot and other people to. Next time you could put more pictures in your fractions. this reminds me of when I was working on equivalent fraction s and I got all questions right on khan academy. Why did you do the fraction 4/25?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.